Permanent Resident (US)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Led an engineering team to complete a feasibility study of the project on time.
- Designed logos, presentations and creative materials using Photoshop and InDesign.
- Led a technical team to implement Blackberry services and push notification email services for smart and non-smart devices.
- Created marketing materials and product presentations using Photoshop and InDesign.
- Support of Quality Assurance Department
- Implementation of manual and automated tests
- Improvement and Optimization of software products
- After I graduated from the University in October 2008, I tried to find a job there and was offered a job position as a Test Engineer at Star Finanz GmbH for online banking software. The contract was valid for one year in the beginning, and the company will renew the contract and retain me on a permanent basis if they satisfy my work. However, because of my salary offered is lower than the minimum required by the local labor union, my work permit request was denied. After my work permit application was rejected at the end of January 2009, my company tried to negotiate and fought for my case, but the immigration office denied my claim.
- Migrated transport logistic material reports into a new Inbound Logistic Information System by using of Cognos 8 Report Studio.
- Analyzed and tested the created reports by using of Cognos 8 Analysis Studio.
- Increased organization effectiveness through the implementation of automatically generated data quality reports.